Best Inflatable Air Lounges: The Best Way to Relax Outdoors
Whether it is a trip to the campsite or the beach, among others, the best inflatable air lounges will be a dependable companion. They will be the perfect alternative to traditional backpacking or folding chairs. They are easy to use, and most importantly, will provide a comfortable platform where you can rest.
With too many options that are available, which one should you pick? If you have no idea, keep on reading the rest of this post. We will let you know some of the factors that you should consider. Best of all, you will learn more about the top picks in the marketplace, as well as some of their most notable features.
Benefits of Inflatable Air Lounges
The following are some of the compelling reasons to invest in an inflatable air lounge:
- Provides Maximum Comfort : This is perhaps its most notable benefit. As long as you choose a product that is high-quality, your comfort is guaranteed. You will have a better time outdoors knowing that there is a place where you can just chill, read a book, listen to music, or enjoy your favorite drinks.
- User-Friendly : Another good reason to buy inflatable air lounges is the fact that they are easy to use. There is no need to bring an external pump. You also do not need to manually blow to inflate the lounge. All that you need to do is to open it, scoop some air, and close.
- Portable: Inflatable air lounges will be easy to bring with you, regardless of where you go. Once they are deflated, their size and weight will be reduced at minimum. Many are even provided with their own carrying bags.
Essential Factors to Consider
As you try to differentiate the inflatable air lounges available in the market, make sure that the following will be taken into account:
- Material: The choice of material is important because it will be indicative of the durability of the inflatable air lounge. Rip-stop nylon, parachute, and synthetic fabric are some of the most popular. It will be good to choose one that is puncture-resistant.
- Longevity: This would refer to how long the lounge can hold air in. There are some that will stay inflated for a couple of hours, despite pressure from your body’s weight. The least that you would want is for the lounge to quickly deflate.
- Portability: As much as possible, choose an inflatable air lounge that is lightweight. Pay attention to the material used and see to it that carrying it will not be a burden on your end.
- Capacity: Most manufacturers will state the maximum weight capacity of their inflatable air lounge. If you are heavy, choose one that can hold more weight. Always follow the maximum weight limit specified to ensure that the lounge will retain its peak condition, even with prolonged use.
- Warranty: Some manufacturers will offer warranty that lasts for several years, even a lifetime. The standard, however, is one year. Within the warranty period, you can return the product to the manufacturer if it experiences defects.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: It is also important to choose a product that will be effortless for you to clean. In most cases, mild soap and clean cloth will be enough to maintain the inflatable air lounge at its best.
- Reviews: If you are having a hard time deciding which one to pick, it would be best to consult with the opinions of other people. Read online reviews and you will learn a lot from the experiences of other people. This will be a good starting point to narrow down the possibilities and to come up with a well-informed decision.
Top Picks For the Best Inflatable Air Lounges
To make things easier for you, below are five products that you might want to consider. We will also tackle some of their features, as well as a few of their advantages and disadvantages.
Do not be easily put off by the steep cost of this product. There is a reason why it is expensive. It is made from rip-stop nylon, a material that is known for its unrivalled strength. Plus, it is also lightweight, making it excellent when it comes to portability.
Another good reason to love this product is the fact that it will float even on water. You can use this as an inflatable raft or as a pool lounger. Your beach days will surely be more relaxing.
It is also user-friendly. It will be ready in no time. With only two scoops of air, the lounge can already stay inflated. For best outcomes, however, it is recommended that you inflate it after every 90 minutes.
Still not convinced to choose this inflatable air lounge? One thing that can change your mind is the lifetime warranty offered by the manufacturer. With this, you can buy this product without any risk.
- Stylish design
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Effortless to inflate
- Small storage pockets
- Expensive price
Among others, the Lifetime Guarantee offered by the manufacturer is one of the most exceptional about this product. You can be guaranteed that it will be free from defects. Otherwise, you can return it to the manufacturer and they will have it replaced.
The 210T parachute material is also exceptional. The latter will be hard to rival when it comes to its strength. However, because of this, you can also expect that it will be quite heavier compared to most of its competitors.
Design-wise, there are also many features that you will love. For instance, it comes with a ground anchor, which will prevent being blown by the wind when you are not seated. There is also a drink slot on the side to hold your beverage. Also, you will like the side pockets, which can keep your wallet, phone, and other stuff.
- Comes with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Made from durable materials
- Delivers exceptional comfort
- A bit expensive
- Can be a bit heavy
Although it might take quite an effort to setup this air lounge, one of the best things is that it will stay inflated for up to 8 hours, making it one of the best within the product category.
The materials that are used are also impressive. It is made from a combination of nylon and polyester. These materials are known for keeping the weight of the product at a minimum.
Lastly, it also features seamless welding technology. The latter makes it less prone to breakage and is also one of the reasons why it stays inflated for a long time.
- Sold at an affordable price
- Lightweight and portable
- High weight capacity
- Lounging area is a bit narrow
- A bit difficult to inflate
One of the best things about this product is that it comes with a patented design. It is unlike many others that are too long. It is more of a chair than a bed.
The excellent choice of materials also makes this an impressive option. It is made using a lightweight fabric that does not fall short when it comes to durability. It is also a good thing that it is flame-retardant.
Lastly, you will be able to inflate this product in a snap. There is no need to exert a lot of effort. Within a short span of time, it will be ready.
- Has an affordable price
- Comes with a neck pillow
- Delivers exceptional comfort
- A bit hard to stay inflated
- Can be small for some users
On the top of the reasons to love this product is its top-notch construction. The fabric that is used is impressive because it can float on water. Best of all, it can resist stains.
The single inlet is one of the design features that you will love. This makes it easier to inflate. You can inflate it up to 40% faster compared to most of its competitors.
The square-shaped headrest is also a good thing. There is no need for a pillow. This will allow you to lounge comfortably.
- Comes with a convenient carrying bag
- Available in vibrant colors
- Headrest has a comfortable design
- Does not hold air for a long time
- A bit expensive
From the best inflatable air lounges mentioned above, which one makes the best choice? If you will ask for my personal opinion, I would say it is Chillbo Baggins Inflatable Lounge Bag Hammock Air Sofa and Pool Float. The latter comes with a captivating design. It may be expensive, but this should not hold you back from purchasing this product. After all, the manufacturer is offering a lifetime warranty, which should be more than enough to provide you with peace of mind. It is portable, durable, and comfortable, making it a product that is hard to match.